Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday to Tim

I am very naughty for not having written this post last Thursday, but I do have an excuse, I was recovering from a head cold.
Last Thursday was my son Tim's 25th birthday. We went out to dinner with a group of his friends and then they all played Laser Skirmish and I went home. We all had a great night.
It is amazing to believe that my little boy is now 25.


This photo was taken last year when we both went to Thailand to my neice's wedding. We hired a scooter in Koh Samui for a day. He even let me drive the scooter which was a bit scary and put up with me wanting to see every temple on the island. The Thai's simply adore their temples.

1 comment:

Bec said...

Time goes too quickly, I remember Tim as a baby.....and I'm not that old!
Glad to hear he had a great time.