Friday, April 9, 2010

New Computer

My darling boyfriend or Treasure as my niece's daughter calls him (she couldn't say his name) has just bought a new Laptop with a broadband aircard.
He works away in the mines so is going to leave his new laptop at my place and take his old one to work.
This means I now have faster internet access and NO MORE DIALUP INTERNET which is all you can get where I live unless you have an aircard.
I can now send emails, blog etc without the internet being so slow or cutting out every few minutes. With dialup it would take 20mins to put 1 photo on my blog and up to 1hr to send an email if it had photos attached.
I can't wait to play with the computer next week on my days off as I'm working all weekend. Just have to load my camera on so I can add photos to my blog.
I think my great niece has got it right when she called him Treasure as he certainly is.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

Bec said...

Yeaaah!
and say hi to Treasure from us.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Now that is a treasure...

Chookyblue...... said...

don't think I have neglected you........it didn't update in my feed thingy.......and I thought I would just check.........love all the fabrics you have brought in your travels........

Chookyblue...... said...

oh and faster internet you will LOVE it........