Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Craft Show

A couple of weeks ago I went to the Craftfest Craft Expo in Brisbane with my Thursday Sewing Group. There were lots of stores and the usual seminars which were informative.
I didn't spend much money as I spent too much while I was away.


I just had to have these 1800's Reproduction Fabrics. I love these rich colours and they will go with the fabrics that I bought at Nundle. I got them from Somerset Patchwork & Quilting


I have always wanted to make an Aboriginal wall hanging but have never seen any fabrics that I liked until now. I got these from Indigo Niche

2 comments:

Bec said...

Very nice repro's.... glad you had a great time at the show. Looking forward to seeing your Aboriginal wallhanging....

Joy said...

The show was great fun wasn't it??!! I really enjoyed it .... love your fabrics too :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)