Sunday, April 8, 2012

Home from Nundle

Last year my car was totally full with things for my niece Bec when we left Nundle. To remind you of all that she had this is the post.

This year I thought I would have lots of room to buy things in Nundle.
How wrong was I.
Bec couldn't make it to Nundle this year but I still had a boot load of things to give to her from myself and a couple of other ladies who were at Nundle. She lives a couple of hours from Nundle as does her Mum (my sister). After leaving Nundle on the Sunday morning Maree and I met my sister at Tamworth and unloaded the boot of all Bec's things.


This is all of Bec's things in front of the boot and I still had mine and Maree's things to put in the car as well. Luckily, we didn't buy too much.

We decided to take 2 days to drive home. It was really nice to do a leisurely trip home and stop off and see some places that I normally just drive past.
We stayed at Tenterfield on the Sunday night.


On the Monday we stopped at Aloomba Lavender Farm.


The farm looked really beautiful but they lost a lot of lavender plants in the floods and storms last year so have only just been able to start replanting.


It was a great trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a lovely trip Alison.xx

Daisy Jayne said...

sounds like fun fun and more fun

Anonymous said...

I'm so far behind with my blogging :) The car photo is so funny and ALL those pumpkins :)