Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Christmas Stocking Swap


The Online Stitching Group that I'm a member of had a Christmas in July Stocking Swap.
I received this gorgeous Stocking from Vicki.


Inside the stocking was these other beautiful goodies.
I received 2 Christmas patterns One is for stockings and the other is for a Christmas Tree. I am looking forwaed to making both of them.


I also received a heart Christmas Tree decoration, a pen, fabric and a Christmas mat.


Thank you so much Vicki for my gorgeous Stocking and great pressies.


This is the stocking and goodies that I made for Fiona.


This is the stocking that I made.


The 4 Christmas coasters that I made.


The Christmas fabric that I bought for Fiona.

Thank you so much Maree for organising this Swap, it was a really great swap and also for organsing our Online Stitching Group.

7 comments:

Melody said...

This was a great swap, I really enjoyed it too. Both what you sent and what you received are fabulous.

Maree: said...

Lots of Lovely Goodies there..Glad you Enjoyed it...
cheers

Too many eggs said...

your stocking is lovely, and your pressie's look great, what a great idea...i love Christmas stuff

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Lovely parcels sent and received... Don't you wish it was Xmas now :)

shez said...

lovely parcels both sent and received it looks like a lot of fun.

Bec said...

Lovely stockings!

Susan said...

Love the colours of your stocking